709 Digital Drive Linthicum, MD 21090
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SDET to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases,
- Maintain and add to existing automation framework,
- Continue evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- Work closely with Software Engineers in a Scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- This is a hands-on, full development lifecycle role which provides an opportunity to solve complex business, data and technical challenges. As a key contributor throughout the entire development cycle, you will be required to think outside the box and bring cutting edge technology in-house.
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement) while using their problem-solving capabilities to deliver solutions utilizing a top end engineering approach
- Craftsman-like approach to building software; takes pride in engineering excellence and instils these values in others
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve process
- A proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics from a leading university.
- Experience working within a Scrum team and solid understanding Agile principles.
- Understanding of ATDD, TDD, and test automation
- JMeter skills (expert level skills required)
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor (must have), Git, Sonar, Fortify, HP ALM, Rally or SpecFlow.
- Solid database querying knowledge. Preference for MS SQL Server, Oracle a plus
- Solid knowledge Java development with API and RESTful services testing
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and in-depth knowledge of design patterns
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with quantitative researchers, traders and senior business people alike.
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65898 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.