Baltimore, MD 21202
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SDET to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Testing Analyst II acts as a consultant and partner with the business community and project teams and business partners to elicit testing requirements and recommend test strategy, plans and approaches based on best practices and the project characteristics.
- Sr. Testing Analyst will direct Performance Testing team member’ s work when necessary.
- The Sr. Testing Analyst is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all testing requirements are understood, documented and met.
- The Sr. Testing Analyst generally works on projects of medium to high complexity.
- Java Software development experience required (min 4 years)
- Good Knowledge of unit testing with frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG or Spock
- Ability to read requirements & code and come up with comprehensive test cases
- Good Knowledge of (OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience around Software testing strategies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with developing test automation using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with RDB development in the cloud (e.g. Aurora – Postgres and MySQL, RDS)
- Experience with CI/CD platform, GIT
- Experience with AWS
- Experience on projects utilizing an Agile methodology
- Experience working on projects as a Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35400 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.