Hunt Valley, MD 21093
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a SCCM Administrator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a qualified Computer Systems Engineer to perform System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) support activities for the purpose of maintaining Windows endpoints and servers, application distribution and management, and related activities.
- Under the direction of the Office of Information Technology, perform ongoing endpoint and SCCM engineering support, as well as application packaging and scripting and patch management.
- Architects and creates advanced application packages using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Acts as SME to more junior desktop engineers
- Technical resource to support Windows Group Policy, DISA STIG, and PolicyPak software management of Windows endpoints
- Configures and supports desktop patching and Windows 10 Feature Updates for over 6, 000 PCs
- Provides guidance and assists other engineers with SCCM fleet management to patching and configuration management of over 1000 Windows servers in a private cloud.
- Candidate must have at least three (3) years’ experience in the following Microsoft products and functions:
- Current branch, Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Windows Server (2012~2016)
- Microsoft MDT
- Microsoft WUS
- Windows 10 image creation and deployment
- PowerShell scripting
- Windows Group Policy
Preferred Qualifications/Skill Sets:
- Five years’ experience in systems engineering or a closely related field.
- Experience designing Windows feature deployments in enterprise
- Experience with endpoint management with Windows Group Policy Objects
- Experience with PolicyPak group policy extension software
- Experience implementing and customizing baseline security models (DISA STIG preferred)
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35793 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.