SAP RD Analyst
24 Schilling Road Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an SAP IT Lead to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will be responsible for formulating and defining complex information systems scope and objectives through research, analysis, testing and fact-finding combined with a comprehensive understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between business users and technology group for system implementation and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate Research & Development complex concepts and solutions to all level of the organization and project team, including facilitation of decisions and consensus building.
- Influence the functional Long-Term plan with a technology acumen and may influence the IT business plan. Acts as work stream leader from start to finish with accountability for successful solution delivery within area of responsibility. Fosters and maintains good relationships with business partners and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Responsible for business need solutioning, including solution design, proposals and end-to-end business process engineering and requirements mapping in the SAP RD area. Designs and develops IT solutions (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the organization IT direction and standards.
- Drive business process transformation and continuous improvement with key business partners and other Technology solution teams.
- Design major aspects of the architecture of the SAP RD applications, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure integration points.
- Work across solution teams to ensure proper system/data integration.
- Champion and develops innovative IT principles and ideas.
- Partner with Scrum teams to ensure delivery aligns with project objectives. Adheres to project timelines to complete tasks on time, budget and aligned with business user expectations.
- Provide leadership over program standards and performance as it pertains to solution design concepts, deployment and steady-state in Research and Development areas such as Recipe Development and Management, Product Formulation, Culinary Recipes, and integration points with Product and Label Specifications.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field. May consider 10+ years of related experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with IT in Recipe Development and Specifications environment.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a work stream leader within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex global projects environments.
- Ability to adapt, learn and perform in fast paced environments.
- Knowledge of Recipe Development, Product Formulation, Product and Label Specifications and reporting preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP system configuration design, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment, post-implementation process and application support activities.
- Knowledge of SAP RD – Recipe Development and Specifications.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66350 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.