SAP Global Business Analyst III - Ariba SC Collaboration Lead
24 Schilling Road Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an SAP Global Business Analyst III to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will serve as IT lead, providing functional and technical for Supply Chain Collaboration, including Ariba and related technologies, projects and enhancements. In this role, you will be expected to keep up to date with the SCC solution roadmap and capabilities as they evolve.
- Minimum 5 years, experience of SAP ECC configuration and processes, including:
- Standard Direct Purchasing
- Scheduling agreement release
- Subcontracting/Contract Manufacturing
- Third party/Drop ship
- Invoice Management
- Vendor consignment
- MRP process
- Quality Notification
- 2 years of SAP Ariba Network hands-on experience.
- 1 full lifecycle hands-on role with SAP Ariba Commerce automation (PO and Invoice).
- Global business and functional acumen: able to understand the complexity of supply chain business on a global scale.
- Experience with Supplier Onboarding and buyer network rule collaboration with Ariba Buyer.
- Practical understanding of ERP and systems integration via middleware and direct connect
- Awareness of the sell side of the Ariba network
- Expertise in delivery, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- University degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Hands-on SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration experience.
- CPG, Food & Beverage and/or life science industry experience.
- S4 HANA and/or SAP IBP experience.
- Knowledge of Buyer CIG or previous cloud integration.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66437 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.