owings mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Reporting Specialist to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the end-to-end production in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and distribution process for completing repeatable and ad-hoc client reports and sales pitch books, ensuring compliance and brand standards are met. Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to interact with data or content providers and support teams to resolve issues and establish additional requirements, while ensuring materials are delivered on time and with the highest quality. Organizes and manages multiple tasks with changing priorities. Workflow involves the negotiation, establishment and management of deadline dependencies to meet client deadlines through coordination of data and content providers throughout the supply chain.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of investment strategies, data, business/product lines, and individual client requirements to respond to client queries relating to content or data. Responsible for proper archival of reports to meet firm and client compliance requirements.
- Well versed adobe and in-design skills
- Less creative and more production with attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience
- Traffic experience is a great match
- High level Adobe skills – Illustrator/In-design
- More production than creative
- Preferred backgrounds:
- Difficult customers, deadlines, heavy volume environments
- Financial services
- Production Interest
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35120 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.