4545 Painters Mill Rd (c2) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Reporting Specialist to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will work on four tasks: report development and data mining, analytics and data visualization, information quality control, and business consulting.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to meet with clients (primarily mid to senior manager level) to gather, document, and analyze information and data requirements
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Database reporting skills – MS Access, MS Excel, Business Objects
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong Data Visualization Skills (charting, graphing, etc)
- Data Analysis & Trending experience
- Process oriented, logical thinker
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and concepts
- Articulate communicator and teamwork mentality
- Ability to conceive, communicate, document and implement strategic concepts
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Math, Information Systems • Advanced knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL Server
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66898 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.