Sparks, MD 21152
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a QA Lead to join our team.
- Own the design of test cases and test scripts.
- Own the implementation of new techniques for testing through automation
- Plans and coordinates test environments, test devices with Lead Dev.
- Secures test data and ensures acceptance criteria are testable
- Designs test cases and test scripts
- Validates user stories within each sprint
- Orchestrates approach for sprint and release level tests (e.g. SIT, UAT. Performance, security, stress testing)
- Continuously perform regression testing and generalized exploratory testing
- Ensures traceability of test scripts to user stories to use cases
- Directs communications with extended QA team, both in- and outbound
- Orchestrates validation with QA execution and delivery team
- Updates testing progress daily and update team members on progress
- Documents, track and manage defects by working with the team to prioritize and resolve them
- Ensure defects are clearly documented & easily reproducible by other team members
- Shared accountability with other team members to help refine the Product Backlog
- Estimate the Epics and Stories at the planning and backlog refinement meetings
- Contributes to the Definition of Done
- Ensures that the dev team breaks user stories into manageable sub-tasks in Agile tool (e.g., < 3 days to complete where possible, creates separate tasks if a key dependency prevents completion of a task within that time)
- Works collaboratively with developers to help reproduce and pin point bugs
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure highest priority items are completed
- Identifies, attempts to resolve, and/or escalates obstacles in a timely manner
- Brings a testing discipline to the team and encourages developers to write unit tests in order to build quality in from the start
- Helps to ensure other Scrum team members are not impeded and helps to clear dependencies
- Constant communications with other Scrum team members and timely issue escalation
- Embodies the values and culture of the Agile transformation process
- Ensures adherence to QA quality standards accepted by the team
- Represents end user behavioral testing
- Active participation in Sprint Retrospectives and actively follows through on action items
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 37045 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.