QA Automation Engineer
New York, NY 10014
QA Automation Engineers
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a QA Automation Engineers to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product management and dev team to understand requirements and technical specs
- Create test plans, test cases, and automation for new features and enhancements to existing features
- Plan, design and implement automation frameworks for various front end to back end applications
- Setup and monitor continuous integration for build, deploy and automated tests
- Investigate production support issues and perform root cause analysis by working with the support and implementation teams
- Mentor, support and implement best BDD and TDD practices
- 5+ years of testing experience using Selenium in an automation framework
- Experience with writing and executing test plans at various levels (unit, functional, integration, system load and performance testing)
- Python scripting and testing – advanced knowledge
- Linux/Unix and Object Oriented Programming concepts – expert level
- Github and Git commands – must have strong knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Grid and Appium testing tool
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Continuous Integration
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34829 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.