400 W. Erie Street, Suite 303 Chicago, IL 60654
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Python Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects. As a Python Developer on the “ video” team, you will help build ad verification, analytics and anti-fraud software. In this role you will work with other engineers to build and enhance the server side of our measurement capabilities in video for our products across a variety of platforms, including OTT/CTV, Mobile App and Web.
- A bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Extensive media engineering and web services experience.
- 3+ years proven experience in a fast-paced, agile shop
- Experience and proficiency coding in Java and Python
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Prior ad tech experience
- Prior experience in OTT/CTV and similar video environments and technologies, such as connected TV devices and SSAI a big plus
- Familiarity with Pandas or Apache Spark
- Python, Node, AWS Lambda, Spring Boot
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66449 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.