4515 Painters Mill Road (B6) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will coordinate projects, make detailed plans, present and explain proposals, recruit employees and analyze technology.
- Bachelor' s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67106 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.