4505 Painters Mill Road (B6) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of project documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks, status reports, etc.) as well as setup and use of project management tools for medium and large projects. In addition, the PM will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and effectively facilitate cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives.
- 3+ years’ experience managing and maintaining project schedules using MS Project (intermediate to advanced), required.
- Experience with MS Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Visio, and SharePoint (intermediate to advanced), required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 10 years of experience leading projects of increasing size and/or complexity
- Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of project stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint
- Looking for 3-8 years’ experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66914 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.