4425 Painters Mill Rd (C4) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
- Working under general direction, the Project Leader manages multiple systems, applications development and/or business process projects and solutions. Responsible for partnering with the business in order to consult and develop solutions that meet their needs. Provides direction to the project team in order to ensure alignment with business and project objectives.
- The Project Leader may be assigned to manage a major subsystem or solution development project, and/or a moderately sized independent project. Strong core project management skills required - as this candidate will need the ability to have change management perspective and think through people side of change. Project to last 6-9 months - as it evolves may extend through the full calendar year however this is not guaranteed.
- Sr, Project Manager to assist with PM and coaching. Someone who can guide and lead the customer through a project lifecycle - to determine which decisions need to be made through the process. In this role there is a small technology aspect however the management team would prefer to see business projects vs. technology in the resume. Experience to manage a project focused on business process and outcomes: working with an HR portfolio - standing up governance within HR to govern a body of work and set of processes that occur within the company today that will likely see change. There is change management involved in this position as well and the management team would also like to see this in a candidate resume as well. In the very early stages of this project - management team sees the project through end of 2019.
- Ability to read the room (emotional intelligence) and management of a wide stakeholder group.
- This role will support a confidential (internal) enterprise project which will include implementing new processes and technology across multiple business units. The ability to understand business objective and bring consulting perspective to guide discussion is a key piece on top of traditional PM (project SharePoint, artifacts, etc.)
- A successful candidate will have strong project management fundamentals (creating and managing schedules escalating issues, facilitating decisions across a wide stakeholder group, etc.) In addition, this role will be responsible for incorporating change management activities into the integrated project plan and managing external vendors to deliver certain work-streams within the project.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64504 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.