4525 Painters Mill Rd (C4) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct medium to large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Manage projects according to established methodology and standards
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Understand business strategies, define change sponsor’ s vision for change, identify gaps between current and future organizational states, anticipate and address sources of potential resistance, design reinforcement strategies to ensure long-term success of desired organizational changes
- Utilize proven organizational change management techniques and methodologies to shape recommendations to leadership and partners
- Document change management recommendations, processes, and outcomes (Sponsor Plans, Communication Plans, Engagement Plans, Training Plans, Reinforcement Plans)
- Implement monitoring and feedback systems.
- Identifies potential areas of conflicting priorities and vulnerability in achieving standards. Reviews department' s progress against established goals, objectives, service level targets and project milestones. Maintains a proactive work review and approval process prior to assignment completion. Solicits internal and external customer evaluation of performance and devises measures for improvement.
- Utilizes proven consulting techniques to build rapport and credibility with internal parties at all levels— demonstrate understanding of business strategies and priorities that drive needs for organizational change
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64458 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.