Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Project Manager (SPM) will run projects within the Investments Enterprise Change Office (ECO). We are seeking strong project managers with technology and financial services background who can work with senior business and technology sponsors leading the execution of important projects that support the Investments organization.
- The SPM will work within the established Project Lifecycle Methodology ensuring projects are structured and run appropriately throughout the lifecycle regardless of execution methodology (Agile). The SPM will be expected to coach team members and sponsors where necessary on project management processes and best practices, and effectively facilitate senior leaders and cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 5+ years’ experience leading medium and large sized business projects and/or programs
- Demonstrated ability to apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred though not essential
- Financial Industry experience preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 37019 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.