Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager (PM) will oversee and manage the execution of multiple projects under a single program to implement an integrated Talent Management process inclusive of Recruiting, Performance Management, Associate Development and Succession Planning.
- Project deliverables include marketing, technology and business process solutions.
- The PM will report to the Program Manager and lead combined business and technology teams through the entire project management lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout.
- The PM will be responsible for the development and ongoing management of project documentation (scope, schedule, cost, quality, issues and risks, status reports, etc.) as well as setup and use of project management tools for medium and large projects.
- In addition, the PM will be expected to coach team members on project management processes and effectively facilitate cross-functional teams to make decisions and achieve project objectives. Successful candidate will have great leadership, organizational and influence management skills; ability to multi-task and ability to apply project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best project result.
- PM is responsible for overall governance and ownership of workday platform. In addition, PM is responsible for maintaining roadmaps, conducting training on Workday (answer questions, provide support to various groups) and responsible for tactical administration of the tool.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with 10 years of experience leading projects of increasing size and/or complexity
- Demonstrated ability to apply excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of project stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
- Experience with Workday Human Capital Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36602 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.