8989 Herrmann Dr Columbia , MD 21045
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall turnkey design, installation, checkout, commissioning, and troubleshooting using detailed company guidelines.
- Performs complex customer support activities for equipment and systems products.
- Ensures that each project assigned reaches completion on time and is implemented at or below the estimated cost in the approved sales estimate and is billed in timely fashion through the duration of the project
- Engineers design per plan and specifications
- Material procurement
- Oversee and coordinate subcontractors on related projects
- Interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate project personnel or make related recommendations in accordance with company policies
- Prepare and send all required submittals
- Ability to lead project implementation efforts on projects with limited scope and size
- Ability to lead validation and commissioning processes
- Prepare close out and hand over project to Service or Performance Assurance department
- Diagnose communication problems and install control devises and other components
- Ensure timely billing of project throughout the installation
- Implement design applications, diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Participate in or lead small field audits and related analysis and results and performance assurance of installed systems
- Perform modeling and setting of targets
- May identify ECM measures
- May perform remote monitor of EMS and related customer support
- May establish sales estimates or meet performance guarantees
- Signature level authority as indicated by the Authorization Level Document.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Four-year degree required or related work experience
- Six years related work experience required
- Two years supervisory experience required
- Advanced understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems
- Ability to analyze control system drawings and schematics
- Strong leadership skills including, team leading, employee mentoring and development, and the ability to empower others through delegating responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word and Excel
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 65278 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.