Baltimore, MD 21211
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager’ s primary responsibilities include managing the implementation of suite of voice and data services. The individual will oversee service delivery projects from sales hand-off to client turn-over. The Project Manager will interact directly with clients, vendors, commercial property managers, building engineers and internal peers, and must be able to communicate technical information and telecom acronyms in a manner the client can understand. This person has the possibility of being a remote worker at times.
- Communicate client requirements to teams and management
- Coordinate and lead client meetings including kick-off and status update calls
- Develop a relationship with the client and serve as primary point of contact for any discussions regarding the project status and deliverables
- Schedule access, surveys, and other necessary dispatches as needed for carriers
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Update tracking database and produce job reports
- 2+ years of Telecommunications Project Management specifically experience with Analog Line or POTS lines (Plain Old Telephone Service) Experience
- A positive and flexible attitude for working in various functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially Outlook and Excel
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’ s degree is a plus, but not required
- Self-Motivated but Coachable
- Great Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Attentive to Details
- Penchant for Critical Thinking & Curiosity
- Positive & Professional Attitude
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36519 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.