Project Manager/Deputy Program Manager
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager/Deputy Program Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will support the development and integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud Solutions for a DoD Customer.
- Must have a Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI
- A Bachelor' s Degree in a technical area such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.
- 5-10 years project management experience.
- Experience/proficiency with Information Management tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Gitlab etc.
- Ability to travel occasionally in support of project activities CONUS and OCONUS
- Demonstrated superior problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC, Agile Management, and Project Lifecycle
- Top Secret Clearance
- Master’ s Degree in technical area or business/project management
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) organizations or performers
- Familiarity with intelligence community collection and exploitation techniques
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66818 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.