Project Manager Assistant
Towson, MD 21204
Project Manager Assistant
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Project Manager Assistant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance in the initiation, development and implementation of IT related projects. Maintains schedules/calendars for assigned projects and assists the Project Manager in preparation, organization, setting agenda, taking notes and minutes, developing action items, and general follow up of project meetings. Assists Project Manager with critical path analysis, dependency analysis, project issues management, and project communications to all levels of the organization.
- 2 Years of experience in Information Technology administrative support.
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft Office Software.
- 2 years Microsoft Project software experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Infrastructure concepts.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Project, Excel, WORD)
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Previous experience working in a Government entity (Federal, State or Local)
- Experience in managing high profile programs for enterprise solutions
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34644 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.