100 East Pratt St Baltimore, MD 21202
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Program Manager to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under general direction, the Program Manager will be responsible for a program of work consisting of multiple interrelated projects designed to execute on an enterprise strategy or vision that impacts multiple business units across the organization.
- This position must effectively partner with stakeholders and senior management to ensure the strategic goals and objectives of the program are met and deliver the desired enterprise value.
- Actively lead, consult with and/or participate in ideation/conceptualization meetings that work to identify the enterprise business challenges that ultimate inform the program’ s strategic objectives.
- Direct small to medium-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Manage projects according to established methodology and standards
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and business objectives stated in the business case/ charter
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 65927 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.