Production Support Analyst II
10090 Red Run Blvd Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Production Support Analyst II to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will work in Enterprise Support Services and share in the responsibility for the day-to-day support of internal and external applications including vendor integrated solutions and data feeds. System responsibilities may include: Internal associate applications, trading and financial systems, externally facing voice applications, Applications utilizing AWS managed services such as Amazon Connect, Monitoring and restoration of service related to supported applications and supporting system infrastructure.
- Experience with relational databases, especially Oracle and DB2
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) v6 and v7
- Experience with Microsoft Server
- Experience with Unix Operating Systems such as Solaris, AIX
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl and C/K-Shell
- Ability to provide 24x7/365 support through on-call rotation
- AWS Certification preferred
- ServiceNow experience is preferred.
- Experience with vendor hosted applications preferred.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Splunk preferred.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66923 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.