Production Support Analyst II
10090 Owings Mills, MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Production Support Analyst II to join our team and work directly on client projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues and plays a major role in the implementation and ongoing support of major systems.
- Participates in re-platforming and re-engineering efforts essential to ongoing system support, staying abreast of business and technological changes.
- analyzes current systems considering system capacity, limitations, operation time and desired results.
- Documents requirements due to re-engineering of applications, translates into functional and/or technical specifications, writes and executes test cases and plans, oversees the testing process, and maintains vendor relationships for implementation and issue resolution when necessary.
- Acts a team leader for application management projects, or a portion of a project, with small budgets of a short duration.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66780 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.