Production Support Analyst I
Baltimore, MD 21218
Production Support Analyst I
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Production Support Analyst I to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, the Production Support Analyst (PSA) assists in the development and delivery of technical and process oriented solutions and recommendations in support of the production environment.
- This includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of current system requirements, translation into proper system specifications, and writing and execution of test cases.
- The position is competent to work at a high level of most phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- The position guides and advises less-experienced Production Support Analysts and Associate Production Support Analysts and works independently on application support projects of medium complexity.
- Must be able to be on call 24/7 as needed. Every six weeks there is a on office rotation as well.
- Hours: 10: 00am to 7: 00pm
- Must have: Batch Processing and Scheduling Unix FTP Perl, PowerShell, Python or other scripting language AutoSys, Active Batch or other Scheduling/Scripting Software Preferred candidates will also have some of the following: ServiceNow Oracle, Microsoft SQL, or Sybase Experience Relational Database Experience IBM MQ, TIBCO, or other message queuing software Business Objects, MicroStrategy, or other reporting software WebSphere Experience with Web Services and APIs Amazon Web Services
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35643 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.