Print and Marketing Consultant
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Print and Marketing Consultant
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Print and Marketing Consultant to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role collaborates with managers of internal Business Units (BU) to meet print and mailing of legally required mailings.
- The role will work with external print and mail vendors to ensure the proper products are delivered and are accountable for meeting set deadlines.
- This role will assist with print & mail efforts and project functions relating to the process of legally required mailings (prospectuses, fund reports, supplements and critical communications) to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with various business units, make decisions on printing and shipping methods and decisions on whether over time is necessary in order to make deadlines as well as to clearly communicate the prioritization of deliverables/projects with each of our vendors.
- Provide direction and consultative knowledge to internal team members and the BU’ s to initiate component reprints.
- Making necessary decisions to keep the print/mail processes in flux.
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Reporting of metrics as needed
- Experience in print/mail industry
- Experience with regulatory literature distribution
- Vendor management
- Procurement system experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in pressure and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with emphasis on MS Excel and Access
- Detail oriented is a must
- Highly motivated and proactive team player
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36229 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.