Plain ID Senior Security Engineer
8200 Jones Branch Drive McLean, VA 22102
Plain ID Senior Security Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Plain ID Senior Security Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to understand goals, determine security requirements, design and implement solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Perform the technology planning, design, and implementation of IT Security solutions including PlainID and OES
- Protect and secure company resources in the cloud, virtual and physical infrastructures.
- Understand and advocate IT Security standards, reference architectures.
- Support the security risk assessment of applications and infrastructure; including remediation of incident response, vulnerability analysis and threat intelligence.
- Certifications of new versions in PlainID and OES
- Coordination with Information Security team to ensure solution assurance and compliance to security policy, procedures, standards and baseline security configurations.
- Stay current with developing technologies, emerging threat landscape and predict impact of changing technologies.
- Ensure consistent delivery of superior technical solutions.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies.
- Master’ s degree in information technology, engineering, computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant experience in IT Security.
- 2+ years of experience planning, designing and implementing of OES and PlainID
- Working knowledge of Vormetric, IBM Guardium, Splunk, and UBA
- Experience with scripting tools to automate routine tasks in Autosys, Service Now and BladeLogic.
- Possess good working knowledge of IAM tools such as TAM, OIM, and Sailpoint.
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across computing platforms.
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO, NIST) with an emphasis on NIST 800-53.
- Exposure to UNIX, Linux, Windows
- General understanding of LDAP, Networking, firewall, load balancing, Federated Identity.
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Preferred certifications such as Security +, CISSP, CISA.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64311 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.