PeopleSoft Developer - Senior Level
Washington DC, DC 20001
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a PeopleSoft techno-functional consultant with hands-on Financials experience with PeopleSoft Asset Management, Account Payables, Commitment Control, Purchasing, General Ledger, AR/Billing, and Project Costing to address current challenges, and help deliver results aligned with business goals as defined by the customer.
- 1+ years transit (bus, rail) experience a must to provide the functional expertise unique to most organizations.
- Last assignment must be directly involved with the Project costing and Commitment control module for an implementation, upgrade, or production support.
- 10+ years with PeopleSoft Financial; experience must include version 9.2.
- Experience must include Project Costing, Commitment Control, Asset Management, Treasury, Purchasing, General Ledger, AR/Billing and Budgets.
- Solid working knowledge in modifying/creating PeopleSoft PeopleTools Application Designer objects (components, pages, records, fields, SQL, Application Engine, Application Packages, etc.).
- Experience must include the design and implementation of bolt-onapplications. Must have strong organization and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to manage time and multiple tasks with some guidance from senior technical staff. Capable of writing complex SQL scripts to resolve data issues.
- Capable of configuring modules independently to align with client's business processes.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36222 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.