185 Admiral Cochrane Dr #300 Annapolis, MD 21401
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a PL/SQL Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects.
- Must be able to efficiently investigate complex database issues and provide solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database design concepts, coding, debugging and tuning PL/SQL (functions, triggers, procedures)
- 4+ years of PL/SQL and SQL development Experience.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing systems as well as developing new systems
- Extensive experience writing stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
- Experience with data migration, star schema, creating dimensions, data warehousing and general DBA tasks
- Some knowledge of building UI’ s with Apex is highly desired.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team
- Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, source control, build and release processes and unit testing
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66434(Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.