Organizational Change Manager
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Organizational Change Manager
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Organizational Change Manager to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with change sponsors, program teams, key business contacts, and HR colleagues to clearly define desired organizational changes and consult on the means to engage affected stakeholders in moving from current state to future state.
- Build rapport and credibility in order to establish a trusted advisor/partner relationship with individuals across levels and organizations – including colleagues in complimentary roles within the Human Resources organization.
- Leverage prior organizational change management experience and adapt quickly in understanding and advising on change management strategies to help:
- Define the vision for change
- Clearly identify and articulate a narrative for change
- Identify gaps between current and future organizational states
- Anticipate and mitigate potential roadblocks across the organization
- Support leaders in championing change through their organization
- Managing the Work – in this role, you will be responsible to:
- Define, obtain buy-in, plan, and implement change management plans that enable effective organizational shifts designed to achieve business goals and attain a desired future state
- Work within a defined RACI model to leverage individuals in complementary roles to affect enduring organizational change
- Lead key phases within projects, including: stakeholder assessment/analysis, change impact assessment, change readiness, change management plans, and adoption/ reinforcement planning
- Ensure the firm’ s project management and change management standards are leveraged and reinforced
- Coaching and Building Change Capability – in addition to program deliverables, you will:
- Act in consultative ways to build change capability across the firm and facilitate the specific development of key individuals and teams (sponsor, program team, key business contacts)
- Be a proactive coach to help others increase personal change capability by utilizing the firm’ s recommended education, development, and self-paced program resources
- Bachelor’ s degree and 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced consulting and group facilitation skills
- Experience working with senior business leaders, program teams, and HR functional groups (e.g., HR Business Partner, OD, Communications, Enterprise Learning)
- Experience working within a matrix management setting
- Experience and working knowledge of organizational change management
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust approaches based on audience and situation
- Humble and collaborative approach to working with others, especially leaders at all levels
- Confidence and courage to gain alignment internally and with clients
- Plan effectively and organize/pace the work of others
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts (personally and with others)
- Exemplary and quick learner and teacher of new situations, concepts and frameworks
- Ability to translate ideas into meaningful frameworks for others
- Engaging speaker, comfortable leading conversations around a table and in a meeting hall
- Preferred: Experience consulting inside a corporate setting
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35584 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.