Organizational Change Lead
Towson, MD 21204
Organizational Change Lead
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Organizational Change Lead to join our team.
Seeking a qualified Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Organizational Change and Development to provide implementation support to the Department of Corrections’ senior leadership in the implementation and execution of strategic initiatives to transform existing processes into a “ Best in Industry” operation model.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Department of Corrections’ senior leadership to develop a strategic plan that includes goals, objectives and key performance indicators based on the organization’ s mission, vision and staffing analysis.
- Develop an approach that will allow the organization to achieve the goals and objectives outlined in the Strategic Plan.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the Plan’ s initiatives.
- Clearly communicate status, risks and issues associated with the initiatives documented in the Strategic Plan on a weekly and ad hoc basis.
- Employ creative methods of communication to repackage information depending on the audience.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Maintain focus, while being flexible, in an environment that often has changing priorities and emergent issues.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and operational improvements throughout the organization and develop plans to address them.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Identify initiative champions that will help drive change through the ranks.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Coach managers and supervisors.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university. Master's degree preferred
- MUST possess expertise with the procedures and processes associated with governmental policy decisions, experience at a Correctional Facility is preferred but not required
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Prosci or other industry recognized change management certification a plus
- At least 10 years of experience leading large-scale organizational change efforts
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34350 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.