Office 365 Admin
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Office 365 Admin/Sys Admin
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking an Office 365 Admin/Sys Admin to join our team.
Seeking an experienced Office 365 administrator consultant to help manage the company’ s Office 365 environment and related AD, ADFS, Exchange 2010 Hybrid Server infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Tier 3 Trouble shooting and resolve issues within the Office 365 and Exchange 2010 Hybrid environment
- Develop and modify PowerShell scripts to perform administrative tasks, remediate issues, and develop specialized queries and reports
- Help resolve user issues related to licensing, email accounts/aliases, and permissions
- Grant missing license to the effected user accounts
- Provide guidance and recommendations for Office 365 Roles and create custom roles and permissions
- Review and make enhancement recommendations on current Office 365 environment
- Resolve issues with ADFS and AD GPOs/Permissions; experience with AD/ADFS in Azure Cloud space preferred
- At least five years of experience managing a Microsoft Exchange enterprise and AD environment
- Two years of Office 365 and ADFS administration experience with at least 4, 000 users
- Experience with Cisco ASA or load balancer
- Other key skills include creating PowerShell scripts to work with AD/Exchange/Office 365
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 37185 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.