Network Security Analyst
3825 Greenspring Ave Baltimore, MD 21211
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Network Security Analyst to join our team and work directly on client projects. The ideal candidate should have 2-5 years of relevant hands-on Network Security experience, expertise and a practical understanding of following network security areas and/or similar technologies.
- Email Security (Proofpoint, Barracuda, Mimecast, etc.)
- Network Access Control (ForeScout, Cisco ISE, Aruba ClearPass, etc.)
- IDS (Vectra, Sourcefire, Darktrace)
- SIEM solutions (Qradar, Splunk, etc.)
- Vulnerability Scanning/pen testing
- Incident Response
- Analyzing suspicious files or emails
- Security Policy writing
- Strong communication. He/she must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Goal-oriented with long-term career goals and a desire to acquire needed technical skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and skills.
- Self-driven. Deadline and project-closure oriented.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented, and rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66834 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.