New York, NY 10014
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Network Engineer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support a large-scale network (80 billion requests per day). This is a critical, high-throughput and environment
- Establish SOPs to properly configure, monitor and maintain devices and entire networks
- Work with service providers to implement services and diagnose problems
- Perform capacity planning and work to automate as much as possible
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 3+ years of experience in a Network Engineer role (leadership experience preferred)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience leading projects that require working with multiple teams
- Expert knowledge in implementing and troubleshooting dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP and OSPF)
- Experience with load balancers (preferably A10, F5, or Citrix Netscalers)
- Hands-on experience with routers, switches and firewalls (Juniper, Arista, or Palo Alto)
- Strong experience integrating with cloud providers like AWS
- Experience working with configuration management tools like Ansible and Puppet
- Has worked with monitoring tools such Observium, Graphite
- Experience in Linux, scripting and automation
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36305 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.