3114 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, MD 21244
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a MongoDB DBA to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of MongoDB databases throughout the development and production life cycles
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture
- Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements
- Provide advice and support to development resources
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures
- Supporting the standing standards, policies and procedures of the customer team
- Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff
- May be scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours
- Master’ s degree with 5 years advanced IT experience or Professional level Certifications, or equivalent
- MongoDB Administration and Architecture, Ancible
- MongoDB Expert DBA
- Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
- MongoDB Tuning and Performance
- Ancible Automation
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 63902 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.