Middleware Engineer Specialist
8200 Jones Branch Drive Reston , Virginia 22102
Weblogic Middleware Engineer Specialist
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Weblogic Middleware Engineer Specialist to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a microservices based framework to support applications using middleware images (Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Work with Platforms as a Service such as AWS, OpenShift, etc.
- Provide support to Developers in consuming Middleware services for their applications
- Ability to automate tasks using shell scripts, python, ansible etc
- Troubleshoot and perform problem analysis during development, testing phases and production deployment
- Production Support experience for Middleware technologies such as Jboss, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, PAM, Fuse
- Provide support in transitioning Middleware Infrastructure from in house Data centers to the cloud
- Troubleshoot complex issues with limited guidance
- Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization and automation
- 3+ years of experience working on Openshift Container Platform and Dockers
- 5+ years of experience working on Apache and Tomcat
- 1+ years of AWS experience
- 4+ years in Shell and Python Scripting
- Good to have Weblogic, PAM and Fuse admin experience
- Experience in creating Weblogic, Tomcat and Jboss images for Openshift Container platform
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline process
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 64125 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.