100 E Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21202
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a MicroStrategy Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects. In this role you will analyze highly complex business requirements, generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years’ experience required
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Experience in developing reports in MicroStrategy required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Business Objects desired
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67131 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.