Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Microstrategy Architect to join our team.
- Minimum 10+Years of IT experience with at least 6 years of Micro Strategy Experience
- Experience working with Micro strategy SDK Extensive experience with MSTR 9i & 10i components: Architect, Desktop, Schema Objects, MicroStrategy Administrator, OLAP Services, BI Developer Kit, Intelligence Server, Object Manager, Report Services Proficiency with MicroStrategy Dynamic Dashboard, Report development and project design (Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Aggregation, Portal Integration techniques)
- Experience in configuring, governing, trouble shooting, tuning intelligence Server & Web Server Strong understanding of relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL, Data Warehouse concepts and Reporting techniques
- Experience with VLDB tuning for performance optimization
- Complex data modeling to support integration of data from different and disparate sources
- Experience working with full life cycle development process, which includes architecture, analysis, design, development and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with senior business and technical IT management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide technical leadership to project activities to ensure solutions are being implemented as per business requirements and approved design
- MicroStrategy Certification is preferred. strategy development, data migration, and data stewardship initiation. The Information Architect provides thought leadership on data architecture at both the project level and the enterprise level.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 36220 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.