Master Application Developer
Patuxent River, MD 20670
Master Application Developer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Master Application Developer to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeking a Master Application Developer to work in our Patuxent River, MD office
- Provide consulting expertise across a high visibility Navy IT Help Desk consolidation project.
- Work with the project team and customers to strategize new Help Desk business models, processes, and IT solutions.
- Convert Help Desk system configuration and security requirements into system design documentation, define and document existing system architectures, and assist in development and configuration of Help Desk applications.
- Configure and develop IT Service Management system.
- Coordinates resolution of product/service issues, upgrades, and problems.
- Writes, analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Performs systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- This tasking shall require personnel to possess and maintain a Top-Secret Clearance (Interim Secret is acceptable).
- BS Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Education may be substituted with ten (10) years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in application development.
- Experience with Help Desk Tools; Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) (Remedy, HEAT, ServiceNow, etc.), Crystal Reports/SQL Reporting, and Service Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must have experience in; legacy systems integration, database proficiency, application development, .NET, C++, Java, etc., IIS, and web development.
- Able to learn quickly; maintain workflow; prioritize tasks to meet goals/deadlines; outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work; excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong project management, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess exemplary client management skills, experience with working in large implementation projects, and business consulting experience.
- Tasking requires the employee to receive a Security+ certification within three months of hire.
- Desired Skills:
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Security+ Certification
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 34961 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.