4545 Painters Mills Rd (C2) Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code, produce and deliver industry-standard email communications as part of a global production servicing organization
- Work directly with internal and external clients to manage end-to-end design, production and delivery of email communications for a wide range of global audiences
- Effectively apply industry best practices as well as internal brand standards to HTML development.
- Execute with consistent quality on existing, repeatable, and ad-hoc templates, campaigns, and mailings in email marketing delivery systems: AEM/Adobe Campaign
- Manage individual workload through job intake system to ensure client deadlines are met in a timely manner and communicate effectively when complexity or bandwidth demand otherwise.
- High level of proficiency with legacy table-based and modern standards-based HTML email development and the associated challenges of delivery and rendering.
- Moderate to advanced familiarity with table-based and modern standards-based HTML.
- Strong aptitude for staying current with email standards and trends, best practices, cross-client compatibility, mobile optimization.
- Experience with data segmentation, targeting and dynamic content, lifecycle campaigns, A/B test design and execution. Experience analyzing interpreting email reporting analytics.
- Ability to evaluate existing architectures, analyze and document processes and workflows, and suggest improvements. Strong aptitude for accuracy, quality, and dependability Organizational Skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload, multiple concurrent projects and tight deadlines within a fast-paced collaborative working environment.
- Proven ability to problem solves when preparing files for output.
- Intermediate to advanced customer service skills in a client-centered professional environment.
- Production management experience, preferably in managing a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 65218 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.