Owings Mills, MD 21117
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Institutional Marketing is responsible for developing and executing the go to market strategy specifically for the Broker Dealer (BD) segment(s), including wirehouse and independent broker dealer firms, in alignment with the overall go to market strategy. This includes creating an implementation strategy through execution of our value prop to the small market segment; identifying and pursuing targeted campaign strategies to maximize lead generation, and creating sales tools and materials based on the needs of the target audience.
- This position collaborates closely with the RPS Sales, USI Marketing, and the Product and Marketing organization to deliver on our firm’ s brand promise and the RPS value proposition. Role has the potential to extend past 2018 and also the potential to convert given the approved budget and the resource performance. A commitment cannot be made at this time on the extensions, however the team is hopeful for a longer assignment duration for this need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates and partners with RPS and other TRP leaders, as well as with industry experts to understand client needs and how to leverage and implement durable, best practice solutions. Decision Making: The incumbent takes independent initiative to make the appropriate contact, ask the right questions, work through conflicts, and develop appropriate solutions based on client needs. The incumbent is authorized to speak on behalf of the department and represent the department – making the independent decision on who they need to get buy in from and how are we going to spend our allocated dollars from a budget perspective. Once formulated, the incumbent then makes recommendations to the manager on next steps for implementation. Challenge: Creating durable communication solutions that are sustainable and measureable.
- Decision Making: The incumbent works with internal and external partners to ensure that the solutions being developed are durable and provide the business with the necessary metrics to evaluate effectiveness and inform future allocation of resources. The incumbent has the authority to put the brakes on a project when it is becoming obvious that we do not have the right solution or that we aren’ t going down the right path in the best interest of the client. Therefore, the incumbent must have the knowledge, confidence, and influence to be able to move through road blocks and potential tough conversations with key stakeholders. The incumbent must comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Most Critical: Strong Communication - Deep Understanding of Broker/Dealer Space in the creative Process. Developing external communications interfacing with internal teams across the firm. Marketing or project management related experience is a MUST, deep understanding of strategic marketing and corporate brand creation, proficient understanding of the creative development and production process, knowledge of basic marketing concepts; i.e., brand positioning, architecture, development, and competitive assessment, awareness of current design solutions, creative approaches and industry trends, demonstrates creativity in thought and design, possesses strong organizational and project management skills, Strong analytical approach to problem solving, demonstrated ability to confidently interact with and influence at multiple levels of the RPS and TRP organization including senior management, Demonstrated ability in dealing with ambiguity in work priorities or direction, Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, verbal and written, Financial services industry experience
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35512 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.