MDE Tools Administrator
Baltimore, Maryland 21244
MDE Tools Administrator
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a MDE Tools Administrator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate shall demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills understanding provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration for a mix of COTS and FOSS products.
- The candidate shall demonstrate experience working on Agile projects and shall have experience in Agile methodologies and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and at least 11 years of experience. Certifications are a plus
- Tooling: Both knowledge of using and administering Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, and Bitbucket
- Integration: Integration using various methods of custom scripting, development, and web services
- Continuous Integration/Delivery: Knowledge and Administration of Jenkins Pipeline, Jenkinsfile
- SDLC: Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Deployment: Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud providers, Containers
- Security: Access control, integration with user databases or directories
- Desired Skills
- Testing: Integration with Selenium, SonarQube or similar
- Building: Ansible, Ansible Tower, UrbanCode Deploy
- Platforms: OpenShift, Red Hat CloudForms, Red Hat Satellite
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35542 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.