MDE Release Coordinator
Baltimore, MD 21244
MDE Release Coordinator
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a MDE Release Coordinator to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The qualified candidate shall demonstrate the ability to work in a DevOps environment that requires a diverse set of skills understanding provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, security, compliance, and orchestration for a mix of COTS and FOSS products
- The candidate shall demonstrate experience leading Agile projects and shall have extensive experience in Agile methodologies, Agile project management tools, and the software development life cycle (SDLC). The candidate shall have excellent analytical, organizational, presentation, writing, and speaking skills proven within dynamic project environments
- Must be able to communicate effectively between development teams and senior leadership and shall demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills
- Understanding of cloud is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and at least 11 years of experience
- Certifications are a plus
- Agile methodologies: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- SDLC: Proven ability for planning development, requirements management, configuration management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Tooling: Use of Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Communication: Proven presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Analytics: Use of Splunk
- Deployment: Knowledge of Virtualization, Cloud providers, Containers
- Testing: Selenium, Cucmber
- Building: Nexus, Maven
- Platforms: OpenShift
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 35548 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.