Liquibase Maven Specialist
3114 Lord Baltimore Drive Baltimore, MD 21244
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Liquibase Maven Specialist to join our team and work directly on client projects. The successful candidate will work with the SSA customer to design and implement continuous Integration for the database development and deployment activities. They will automate these functions using tools below but should also be able to direct discussions to help the customer choose they correct tools to accomplish their stated goals. Candidate will be closely integrated into the customer teams and will be considered a functional expert with the team.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Advanced preparation of technical specifications.
- Experience with open source database change management tools (Liquibase and/or Flyway).
- Proven experience with Maven.
- Experience working in Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Mainframe Environments.
- DBA Experience in multiple platforms (particularly Oracle and DB2).
- Experience with Ansible, Python.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Proven experience with Git, Stash, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Experience working on Agile Teams and Devops Projects.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 67109 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.