Lead Oracle Architect/DBS
Baltimore, MD 21244
Lead Oracle Architect/DBS
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Lead Oracle Architect/DBS to join our team.
Looking for a candidate with exception communications and technical leadership skills who can help define and lead the effort toward the future. This candidate needs to be an excellent communicator, who inspires those around them with their depth of Oracle knowledge and technical expertise. They must be on the forefront of knowledge related to Oracle database platforms and must inspire confidence in the staff and customer. Candidate will also perform troubleshooting, architecture, administration, and tuning on Oracle databases for mission critical applications. Experience in leading a RDBMS DevOps environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with at least 11 years of experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience defining and forwarding Oracle Architectures and ancillary products contributing to such architectures.
- DBA Experience on Oracle 12.1, 12.2 and 11g in standalone, RAC and multitenant environments.
- Design and implement backup and recovery strategies for all Oracle products.
- Advance knowledge of Oracle databases, clusters, and features.
- Establish standardized database performance and tuning practices
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases and products.
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle Enterprise User Security (EUS), TLS/SSL, Oracle Wallet.
- Developing and execute Database upgrade and migration procedures
- Expereince working in Oracle in the various industry leading cloud environemnt: AWS, Azure, Oracle cloud plateform.
- Experience with Linux operating systems, PL/SQL development and IT Controls
- Strong scripting experience in shell scripting and python.
- Oracle DBA Certification
- Database Modeling thru Erwin or any similar product.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Identify, research and present technical solutions to management and stakeholders for action.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from different groups of managers and staff.
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps process, tools and automating experience in database infrastructure.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 34459 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.