Lawson/IT System Admin
3825 Greenspring Ave Pierce Building 2nd Baltimore, MD 21211
Lawson/IT System Admin
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, and New York.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Lawson/IT System Admin to join our team.
The Lawson Admin/IT System Admin is a shared resource between the IT and HRIS teams. This role includes specific Lawson HRIS responsibilities, and more typical IT System Admin responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lawson System Admins Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of business system infrastructure.
IT Sys Admin Duties:
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues (Grid Management) and System performance tuning.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Ensuring parity between dev, test and production environments.
System Admin Project Specific Tasks:
- ADFS – Workspace One testing
- Certificate management
- AD account structure rebuilds in Lawson Development, TEST and Prod to change the system passwords
- Experience with Lawson System Foundation, Landmark, Ming.le, SharePoint, Smart Office, Mobile Supply Chain Management
- Support system integration
- Support Third party add on – MHC/BSI
- Provide technical support to both IT and HRIS teams, troubleshooting environment issues, supporting customization
- Active Directory – account structure
- Documentation, build, testing support, and production deployment
- Perform/ support data refresh between environments
- IPA flows, 4GL custom programs, database views, server-side scripts, EMSS customization
- Understanding of Java scripting
- Understanding of HTML5 as interface is written in it
- Configuration Console
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Job Order Number: 64572 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2018, 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.