Junior Security Analyst
Baltimore, MD 21202
Junior Security Analyst
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Junior Security Analyst to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading entitlement/access reviews for security-related systems (Palo Alto, Alert Logic, USB Access, etc.)
- Ensure that system access is appropriately maintained and, where necessary, revoked in a timely manner from application users upon a change in responsibility that no longer necessitates system access, or termination of access.
- Weekly DLP Monitoring
- Weekly Termination Monitoring
- Weekly WAVE Analytics Monitoring
- Reviewing audit reports (SSAE16s) against a checklist for deviations
- Preparing security-related procedural documentation
- Other: Coordinating penetration tests, assisting with our cybersecurity awareness program, as needed
- Security monitoring (1+ year exp)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 35286 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.