Baltimore, MD 21244
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Java Tester to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate's primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment. Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases. The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- Master’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Expertise in core Java
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise more junior developers/testers
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for traditional UI (JSP / Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for Services
- Experience developing RESTFul clients using JAX-RS API, Spring Client, REST Assured and similar packages
- Working knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of Maven, and Jenkins
- Ability to analyze and fix SonarQube bugs
- Experience with Agile development principles and methodology
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36822 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.