Java Spring Boot Engineer
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Java Spring Boot Engineer
Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Java Spring Boot Engineer to join our team.
- The Systems Consultant uses technical expertise and advanced business skills to design and develop and implement solutions for difficult business problems. The Systems Consultant is an expert in a functional alignment of technology within a business line, functional operation or technology.
- The incumbent understands and communicates how technology impacts the business. The Systems Consultant identifies, develops, and implements technologies and practices that have value for the business. The Systems Consultant works within project teams to develop solutions that drive the success of the business. The Systems Consultant acts as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology.
- Knowledge and expertise may be in one technology or environment. The Systems Consultant acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical and business process guidance concerning the business implications of one or more applications. The position provides technical consulting in area of expertise and mentors Sr. Programmers and Programmers within the business channel or technology supported.
- Experience with Java 1.8, Spring Boot, SQL, RESTful API development
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Docker, Aurora, Lambda), Jenkins
- Recommended Skills: Experience with HashiCorp Terraform and Vault
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Order Number: 36564 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.