4405 Painters Mill Rd (C5) Owings Mills , MD 21117
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Java Engineer to join our team and work directly on client projects. You will focus on developing on various database and data loading/transformation efforts. Initiatives could include multiple source files, files sourced both internally and externally, required to interact with databases using AWS Lambda, AWS Glue (for transformations) Python and Spark. Possible work leveraging SnapLogic for ETL, depending upon use case. Work will be applicable to multiple applications.
- Spark AWS Lamda AWS Serverless concepts
- IAM AWS Glue Terraform Vagrant SQL/Database experience
- Vault Java/J2EE Spring JDBC and Spring Boot SnapLogic API Gateway/APIGee Unix Gitlab,
- Shell scripting ETL knowledge helpful
- AWS Certification is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of automated testing of data a plus.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66667 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.