Java Dev (Mid Level) / SDET
3120 Lord Baltimore Dr. Baltimore, MD 21244
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Java Developer to join our team and work directly on client projects. Your primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment. Ideally, you should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases. The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Expertise in core Java
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockit, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise more junior developers/testers
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for traditional UI (JSP / Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for Services
- Experience developing RESTFul clients using JAX-RS API, Spring Client, REST Assured and similar packages
- Working knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of Maven, and Jenkins
- Ability to analyze and fix SonarQube bugs
- Experience with Agile development principles and methodology
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 66267 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.